Pea Protein Sample Pack
Premium European Pea Protein Isolate, free from additives, fillers and anything artificial
Keen to try our plant protein range, but scared of commitment?
Why not try one of our sample packs? It contains 2 sachets - each containing 30g of our vanilla and chocolate pea protein isolate.
Our pea protein isolate is clean and simple. Just tasty, high-performance protein - no added sugars, colours, artiﬁcial ﬂavours, preservatives, or ﬁllers.
Dr Neil Van Geest founded Kiwi Nutrition in 2017 after finding it difficult to find affordable and natural nutritional products to support his mother during her battle with cancer. We donate 10% of our profit to the NZ Cancer Society.
Kiwi Nutrition plant-based range uses pea protein from premium European golden peas to bring you an ultra clean, smooth pea protein powder. Our protein powders are naturally flavoured and are free from artificial sweeteners, flavours and preservatives.
Our pea protein range is 100% plant based, natural and free from common allergens. It is the perfect vegan friendly protein powder for supporting an active lifestyle and good nutrition.
- The premium European Golden Pea Protein Isolate we use is the smoothest and cleanest pea protein available so you don't get the gritty texture and aftertaste of some brands
- 100% natural with NOTHING ARTIFICIAL
- FREE FROM Gluten, Dairy, Soy, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners, GMO, added sugars
- Low carb, low fat and high protein formula boosts your protein intake without adding unnecessary fat or carbs to your diet
- High in branched chain amino acids to aid muscle recovery and growth
- Easy-to-mix in a shaker so can be used when out and about
- Packaged in an environmentally-friendly resealable bag
- Suitable for Halal and Kosher diets
How to use
For a great tasting, delicious shake combine 2 heaped dessert spoons of Kiwi Nutrition pea protein powder with 150-250 ml of cold water or milk of your choice (depending on personal preference for desired thickness and flavour).
Try it out with your favourite smoothies or add to muesli at breakfast times for a protein-packed treat.
Kiwi Nutrition pea protein powder is not intended as a sole source of nutrition and is best consumed in conjunction with a balanced diet containing whole food sources of protein and alongside an exercise program.
Vanilla: Pea Protein Isolate, crushed vanilla beans, natural flavour, thaumatin (katemfe fruit extract). Gluten free.
Chocolate: Pea Protein Isolate, cocoa powder (contains sunflower lecithin), natural flavour, thaumatin (katemfe fruit extract). Gluten free.
Proudly made in NZ from local and imported ingredients.
Each bag contains 1KG (33 servings of 30g)
Kiwi Nutrition was founded in 2017 by Dr Neil Van Geest.
Our mission is to provide customers with a low cost, environmentally friendly way of supporting their nutritional needs.
We minimise our impact on the environment wherever possible and donate 10% of our profit to the NZ Cancer Society - to find out more, read our story.
All prices on this website include Free Shipping to New Zealand addresses.
We cannot deliver to a PO Box address - please provide a physical delivery address instead.
Please allow one business day for processing of your order (excluding weekends and public holidays). As soon as your order is processed, we will send an email to the email address registered on your account. This email will confirm the unique tracking number that the courier has provided for your order along with instructions on how you can track your order. Please allow at least 12 – 24 hours after purchase for the tracking number to be updated.
- North Island: Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to arrive after you have received the email confirming that the order has been shipped.
- South Island: Please allow 2-3 business days for your order to arrive after you have received the email confirming that the order has been shipped.
- Rural: Please allow an extra 1-2 days for rural deliveries.
These delivery times are promised by the courier companies that we use, but sometimes there can be delays in your parcel reaching you. Please allow a little extra time for your order to arrive to you after a public holiday.
For more information, please see our shipping policy.