Processing and Delivery Times
All prices on this website include free shipping throughout New Zealand.
Please allow one business day for processing of your order (excluding weekends and public holidays).
As soon as your order is processed, we will send an email to the address registered on your account. This email will confirm the unique consignment number that the courier has provided for your order along with instructions on how you can track your order. Please allow at least 12 – 24 hours after purchase for this to be processed and updated.
North Island - please allow 2 business days for your order to arrive.
South Island - please allow 3-4 business days for your order to arrive.
Please keep in mind, these delivery times are promised by the courier companies that we use, but sometimes there can be delays in your parcel reaching you. Remember to allow a little extra time for your order to arrive to you after a public holiday.
Please allow an extra 1-2 days for rural deliveries.
We cannot deliver to a PO Box address - please provide a physical delivery address instead.
To ensure fast delivery we use a non-signature required service for all deliveries. This means that the courier will leave your package in a safe place and you do not have to be home to receive the package.
If for any reason you do not want your parcel left at your door, please make a note of this in the comments section - please ask for "signature required".
Kiwi Nutrition does not take any responsibility for lost/missing packages if you did not request the signature required option.
For orders taking longer than expected to arrive:
- Check any confirmation correspondence from Kiwi Nutrition in your inbox or junk folder
- Identify tracking status and updates.
- Check delivery details are correct
- Check for any correspondence left by couriers – delivery cards or phone calls.
- Check any safe areas that a courier may have left your package around your property. This can include in letterboxes, behind gates, under outdoor furniture – generally in the vicinity of your front door.
If you are still having issues contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to resolve this for you.