1 cup of peanut butter
1/4 cup of honey
1/2 cup of rolled oats
1/4 cup of desiccated coconut
1/2 cup of Vanilla Pea Protein from Kiwi Nutrition
Approx 1/2 cup of extra desiccated coconut for rolling
1) Place the peanut butter and honey in a large bowl and mix
2) Add the oats, 1/4 cup of desiccated coconut and protein powder to the bowl gradually
3) Using a wooden spoon start combining all of the ingredients together until they form a sticky dough consistency.
4) Try rolling the mixture into balls. If the mixture is too wet, add more protein powder.
5) Once the consistency has improved, roll heaped tablespoons of dough into balls
5) Optional - roll the balls in the desiccated coconut to coat
6) Place balls in the fridge to firm up a little and then store them in the fridge in an airtight container