1 cup of rolled oats
2 heaped dessert spoons of Kiwi Nutrition Vanilla Whey or Pea Protein
1/3 cup coconut flakes or 1/4 cup shredded coconut
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp water
1 tbsp maple syrup
1) Preheat oven to 180°C
2) Line a baking tray with baking paper.
3) Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl.
4) Melt the butter and add to the bowl. Then add water and maple syrup, mixing well with your hands.
5) Form golf-sized balls, flatten between your hands and place on baking tray.
6) Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.