1.5 cups mashed overripe banana
(around 3 large bananas)
⅓ cup oat or almond flour
3/4 cup smooth nut butter
1/3 cup of cocoa powder
1/2 cup chocolate pea protein powder (for non-vegan alternative, substitute in chocolate whey or isolate)
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
1) Preheat the oven to 180 °C and line a square 8x8 brownie pan or lightly grease it with oil.
2) Add mashed banana, nut butter, cocoa powder, oat or almond flour, protein powder, vanilla extract, and salt to a large bowl.
3) Mix until evenly combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
4) Pour the brownie batter into the pan and spread across in an even layer.
5) Bake for 40 minutes. After, remove from the oven and allow brownies to cool completely. Slice and enjoy!