1 cup of crunchy peanut butter
2 heaped dessert spoons of Whey or Pea Vanilla Protein from Kiwi Nutrition
1/2 tsp baking soda
2/3 cup coconut sugar
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C degrees.
2) Mix the peanut butter, protein powder, eggs, baking soda and coconut sugar together in a large bowl until a dough forms.
3) Scoop 1 ½ tablespoon-sized balls of dough and place spread apart on the lined baking tray.
4) Gently press the back of a fork onto the mounds to form the cookie shape.
5) Bake for 10 mins or until the cookie edges are golden brown.
6) Transfer to a cooling rack and allow them to cool before eating.