2 ½ cups almond flour
1/2 cup erythritol sweetener granular
2 tsp baking powder
2 dessert spoonfuls of vanilla or unflavoured protein
1/3 cup unsalted butter melted
1/3 cup milk or almond milk
3 large eggs
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 ½ tsp lemon zest
1) Preheat oven to 180°c. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
2) In a large bowl, add almond flour, protein powder, erythritol, baking powder. Whisk until evenly combined.
3) In a separate large bowl, add butter, milk, eggs, sour cream, vanilla, lemon juice and zest. Whisk until batter is smooth.
4) Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients bowl. Whisk until batter is evenly combined.
5) Using an ice cream scoop, scoop batter into prepared muffin pan, filling each muffin mould about 3/4 full.
6) Bake muffins for about 23-25 minutes until muffins are cooked.