⅔ cup coconut flour
½ cup Chocolate Whey Protein Isolate (or choc whey protein/ pea protein) from Kiwi Nutrition
⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
3 tsp baking powder
1 cup almond milk (or other)
2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1) Preheat oven to 180°C, line 9 cups of a muffin pan with cupcake liners. Lightly spray insides with cooking spray.
2) In a large bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, peanut butter and vanilla.
3) Add in coconut flour, protein powder, cocoa powder and baking powder. Whisk to combine.
4) Batter should be fairly thick but add 1-2 tbsp water if it’s too thick, or 1 tbsp of coconut flour if it’s too runny.
5) Divide the batter among muffin cups, about ¾ way to the top.
6) Bake for 23-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out dry.
7) Cool for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool.