3/4 cup of oats
3 ripe bananas
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 heaped tablespoons of chocolate pea protein powder from Kiwi Nutrition
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/2 cup of chocolate chips
1) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2) Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners or grease tin
3) Process oats in a blender or food processor until ground to make oat flour. Add the remaining ingredients and process until well blended.
4) Transfer to muffing tin and evenly distribute across 12 tins
5) Scatter the chocolate chips across the muffins
6) Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
7) Let muffins cool on cooling rack for 15 minutes.