1 cup walnuts
1 tbsp flaxseed
1/3 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened, more for garnish, optional)
1 1/2 dessert spoonfuls of Kiwi Nutrition Collagen Powder
1 tbsp coconut oil melted
2 tbsp peanut butter
1/4 tsp sea salt
1) In a food processor shred walnuts, flax seeds and unsweetened coconut until soft.
2) Add in the collagen, coconut oil, peanut butter, sea salt, and process until sticky.
3) Line a baking tray or cutting board with baking paper and scoop the dough with a tablespoon and form balls with your hand. Will make around 10 balls.
4) Roll balls in shredded coconut (optional).
5) Put the balls on a lined baking tray/cutting board and transfer to a fridge for at least one hour to chill.