1/2 cup soft brown sugar
1/2 cup caster sugar
2 heaped tbsp of Marine Collagen from Kiwi Nutrition
2 cups standard flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup milk (of your choice)
2 rip bananas (mashed)
1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
Grease and line a 25cm loaf pan
2) Beat the butter and sugar together until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each one is added
3) Sift in the flour, baking powder and cinnamon
4) Dissolve the baking soda in the milk and add the butter mixture with the bananas and walnuts before mixing together.
5) Pour batter into the loaf pan. Bake for approx 1 hour, or until the skewer comes out clean.