1 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup of butter
2 tbsp of our Marine Collagen Powder
2 eggs (beaten)
1 and 1/2 cups of standard flour
1 cup of shredded carrots
1/2 cup of milk of your choice
1 tsp of baking powder
1 tsp of baking soda
1 tsp of cinnamon
1/4 tsp of salt
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200° C and grease a 12 medium sized muffin tin
2) In a large bowl, whisk together the butter, eggs, carrots and milk
3) In another bowl, mix together the dry ingredients (sugar, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt)
4) Add the dry and wet ingredients until combined.
5) Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown.